Some of you must be so frustrated looking for a skin lightening cream that work but all of them turned out to be just a marketing fluke and results are contrary to what's stated on their advertisements.
Well, you're not alone. We have hundreds of customers who came to us with the same sentiments and openly expressed their doubts about Gluta-C Skin Lightening cream, and we completely understand the hesitation. In this tough economy, the last thing we want is for some company to falsely advertise that their product(s) will do wonders on your skin, but turned out to be just a big disappointment and a complete waste of money.
We're here to tell you that Gluta-C Skin Lightening Cream does not need propaganda or any marketing strategy. Gluta-C is the longest running and selling Skin Lightening cream in the market to date. It has been around since 2003, that alone should give you solace, knowing that it lasted this long because of one and one reason alone; it's EFFECTIVENESS. And we are here to tell you that those customers that expressed their doubts in the beginning are now our very happy and grateful loyal clientele.
Once you tried Gluta-C for just a few days, you'll know right away that it works and yes, few days is all it takes to get the preview of what's to come as far as achieving that blemish free, fairer, younger looking skin.
So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and try it for yourself. Then you can thank us later.
- helps lighten spots and and all types of skin blemishes
- removes dead skin cells making skin look brighter and fresh
- shrink pores
- helps eliminate crows feet and wrinkles
- lessen the use of makeup
Proper steps and procedure:
- Wash face preferably with any of our skin whitening soap ie; Glutathione, Kojic Triple Blend etc., for the first 2-3 days, you can let the soap sit for 10-20 seconds, please use only the soft part of your finger, do not scrub. Wash and rinse thoroughly. Leaving residue will cause irritation, really bad irritation so be very careful.
- After washing, you can use the skin lightening toner, put some on a use cotton ball, just dab, do not rub. apply just a pea size Gluta-C Skin Lightening Cream on your face, you don't need to cheat thinking that putting a thick layer will garner faster results, no it's not. Just apply a thin layer avoiding the inner corners of the mouth and eyes. Wait a few minutes until its absorbed through the skin then you can go to bed. Remember to only use Gluta-C Skin Lightening Cream at night, this is not a moisturizer, consider this as a treatment cream.
- Rinse it off in the morning using any of our skin whitening soap, apply toner then use moisturizer with sunblock or just sunblock.
- You can use makeup as long as it contains Sun protection ie; Mineral makeup (additional SPF 15) or BB cream that should add another SPF 25-50 to your protection.
- In the next few days, your skin may start to feel tight as it's getting to to shed/peel, just continue to apply moisturizer or petroleum jelly.
- Once you start peeling, you may want to lay low using the soap, just wash and rinse properly, it may feel stingy and sore during this process so feel free to use a fan after rinsing, it is bearable however for some people who are seriously sensitive, you may need to skip the soap and toner., but I don't recommend that of course if you wish to achieve that glowing, fairer, blemish free skin. Beauty is sacrifice, always remember that.
- After 5-7 days, the stinging should subside, if not just use the fan while rinsing with the soap and applying the toner. Just continue with this regimen for 30 days. Then after 30 days, give your skin a 1-2 weeks break from Gluta-C Skin Lightening cream and use any nourishing night cream to substitute it.
- The morning regimen stays the same, only take out Gluta-C Skin Lightening cream on your night regimen. You should see visible beautiful results after a week or two.
Interested? You can purchase Gluta-C Skin Lightening Cream HERE